Friday, February 29, 2008

A New Blog - Your Help is Requested !!

This is the link to my new blog. This new blog has a very simple purpose...to direct users to businesses that have parts and services that are useful to owners of 1961-67 Ford Econoline Trucks.

You can make contributions too! Follow the directions in the column on the right side of the new blog for all of the details.

Hopefully, the response will be large enough to make the list grow large and helpful.

Regards,

Ron B. aka "YahooRon"
"Enjoy The Ride!"

1 comment:

Patrick said...

EXCELLENT SITE!!! I greatly appreciate all that you share and am 100% envious. After reading your entire site I want to tear my van apart, restore, and refinish everything. I really like your attention to detail and going the extra mile to restore your van. It looks beautiful and my only disappointment is that a photo of the final product is not shown. I would love to be able to contact you if I should have any questions in attempting to restore my van.

About your instrument panel restoration.....were the gauges calibrated? I'm concerned that my fuel guage is no longer accurate and needs re-calibrated / repaired. Do you know if this would be included in the restoration for $525?

Thank you,
Patrick